Friday 1 December 2023

Itch to Stitch Quebrada Skirt

Itch to Stitch Quebrada Skirt in cotton twill canvas. I did need to press it again, but I was on a work lunch break so in a rush. It uses a centre back standard zip, I tend to sew lapped zips, I sewed it with Gutermann topstitching thread and handsewed the end of the seam. I also sewed the hook and eye on afterwards! I since wore it to meet a friend in a pub garden, and despite not wearing tights it kept the wind off. 

Quebrada Skirt sizes 00 to 40
  • A-line silhouette for a classic and flattering look
  • Gored skirt design with 5 panels in the front and 6 in the back
  • Two length options with the ability to further adjust to your preference
  • Features waist facings for a streamlined look
  • Simple center back zipper
  • Designed for medium-weight woven fabric
Jumper is french Terry supplied by Minerva