Sunday 11 June 2023

Melrose Top Blouse

Itch to Stitch Melrose Top  - this pattern has a peplum top or elastic waist dress, or cropped top option, which I sewed this time. It's the same white cotton poplin I used for my last quilt. I wanted to make more plain basics as I only had one plain top (pink Kosice) for summer. I found this pleasant to sew, the hem is banded and the grown in sleeves are cuffed. It's a tidy cropped length but still modest.

Itch to Stitch Melrose Top  (PDF layered, option for A0) Options for A, B, C, D and DD cups; C, D and DD cups have bust darts. Wide, scoop neckline finished with bias binding
  • View A includes Dress with cinched waist with elastic through casing. In-seam pockets
  • View B includes Top with cinched waist with elastic through casing. Gathered peplum
  • View C includes Short, boxy top with bottom band.