Friday, 14 October 2016

Lycra-Jersey Turtleneck

Photos from Nice!
Itch to Stitch Hepburn poloneck sewing pattern, I sewed a size 4 graded to an 6 hip. I also cut the the body slightly longer. The beautiful floral border print is from The Textiles Centre

, it is a lovely spray of lilac and pink flowers and it is multi stretch so I was able to use the border print vertically down the arms. I chose the bright floral border for the front of the arms to bring out the colour in the hip. I think the smooth poly jersey will be more robust than the last viscose jersey I used, that top bobbled so I had to throw it out.
Handmade bracelet.

With olive trousers.
 The beach on the way from the airport.
 
Night out drinking cheap wine by the beach / exploring!

1 comment:

  1. This shirt suits you well. The use of the border in the fabric is well done. It looks great and will be a nice wear in Nice. Enjoy your stay there.

    ReplyDelete