I needed some more summer tops so decided to use this light cotton shirting, which is pale mint stripes with a tiny green and burgundy floral. I purchased it as a 2m remnant and because the fabric is one off I used a pattern I sewed before! Bellini pattern by Capital Chic. I love the french seams and delicate rolled hem.
It doesn't have a collar stand, which would help the collar to fold evenly each side. I used small white/clear buttons and medium weight interfacing. It has an airy and subtle-pretty look that I love, and certainly it is practical sewing! I have new shirt patterns I want to make (Hey June - Willamette, Hey June Cheyenne) and I plan to sew the Itch to Stitch Bonn and Mila shirts again. I finished this shirt on a half day and early Saturday morning for the sleeve binding and buttons.