Gallery

Monday, 13 March 2017

Newport Top - Itch to Stitch

Sportswear luxe is said to be a trend for 2017 Spring/summer! Test version - white medium weight tshirting with light knit interfacing. I adore this sweater, it's so fresh to wear. I have sewn size 4 with 3/4 sleeves.
Photos in an area shielded from the wind, on the beach in Bournemouth.
This version is not tacked down at the neckline and the final neckline is wider.
I found the sewing easy to put together when you mark the notches with pins and use wonder clips to ease the arm into the armscyce.
Little Fallon stayed at the hotel for an extra £10!
Newport Top - Itch to Stitch PDF Sewing Pattern  After making a tshirt, I went for a sweater! Loop backed sweatshirt French terry fabric from Fabric Land UK £4.99/m in oatmeal. I sewed the 3/4 sleeve size 4 and it used less than 1.5 metres.
Took these photos in Oxford on a long walk. I needed something cosy and easy to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment