White cotton with ditsy flower print (Fabric Land). Version A 1940s repro Simplicity 1590, I last sewed Version B in 2015. I'd misplaced the back facing so I just cut one from the back piece. I sewed a size 12 (rtw UK 10), I used a heavier interfacing for the back facing and I added an extra button to the peplum to prevent it blowing open, the button hole is on the opposite side with a button sewn on the reverse. I also top stitched the facing down at 3.5cm from the edge.
I just love the shape of this blouse with its nipped in waist and I was missing spring /summer sewing. I am aiming to sew a blouse every month this year. This was January's:-