Gallery

Thursday, 26 January 2017

Marseille, France - Vienna Vest

I went to Marseille solely to hike at Les Calanques but we spent most of the time in Marseille city and in the end only saw Surgiton Calanques. I enjoyed the historical architecture though.
Itch to Stitch: Vienna Tank in slub viscose/rayon (£3.90/m nortexmill) from last august. I chose 4 metres of the olive green for a woodland inspired outfit. The different shades of the tie dye are brought out with the yoke and gathering. I sewed a size 4 but took it in at the sides. I chose french seams. I enjoyed sewing this top as the construction is interesting, you pull the fabric through the yoke and yoke facing and the garment comes to life. Views from Notre Dame Le Guard:-
Palais Longchamps.
Vieux Port. I purchased local olive oil soap and a monoi eau de toilette (Provence made). 
'Chocolate' made from soap.
3 Euro fabric!
Standing on Fort St Nicolas overlooking Fort St Jean and Vieux Port.
Vieux Port
St Nicholas

No comments:

Post a Comment