Gallery

Wednesday, 19 October 2016

Breton Turtleneck & Monaco

Hepburn Turtleneck PDF Sewing Pattern - After going to France, I desired a breton top or turtleneck, it's a subtle look that looks amazing on anyone under a blazer, jacket or solid-colour thirt. I liked my other Itch to Stitch poloneck so much I chose that pattern, bought & laundered the jersey, and constructed in the same day. Size 4 graded to 6 hip in grey-navy lightweight jersey. Hem and arm hem finished with a zigzag stitch. I like the idea of a 70's style stripe poloneck too, they're so comfortable. I managed to cut both the turtleneck and the new Arenal Top PDF Sewing Pattern from 2 metres of fabric, so essentially it was just £4 for a new layering top! I re-fold the fabric for every pattern piece rather than using a layout.
Monaco Monte-Carlo - We took a train from Nice which was just over £8 Euros each, so why not. I liked the port and it was interesting to take an afternoon trip whilst on holiday.  
Palm trees against the foggy mountains.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment